This Monday (23), Bolsa Família beneficiaries who are entitled to emergency aid and have the final digit of the Social Identification Number (NIS) ending in 4 receive the fifth installment of the benefit.
Applicants with NIS finals from 4 to 8 receive this week. Next week, it’s the turn of beneficiaries who have NIS finals of 9 and 0. Payment for entries between 1 and 3 was made last week.
Remembering that whoever accumulates Bolsa Família and Auxílio does not need to wait to make the withdrawal. See this week’s calendar for those who are part of Family allowance:
– Final NIS 4: 23/08 – Monday;
– Final NIS 5: 24/08 – Tuesday;
– Final NIS 6: 25/08 – Wednesday;
– Final NIS 7: 26/08 – Thursday;
– Final NIS 8: 27/08 – Friday;
– NIS Final 9: 30/08 – Monday;
– NIS Final 0: 31/08 – Tuesday.
::Tereza Campello: new ‘Bolsa Família’ will have 22 million fewer beneficiaries::
Workers outside Bolsa Família
The fifth installment of the benefit is also deposited this week for workers who are not part of the Bolsa Família and who have enrolled in the program through the Caixa Econômica Federal (CEF) website or application or are enrolled in the government’s Cadastro Único (CadÚnico) federal.
The amounts will be released in the coming days in the Digital Social Savings and, for the time being, can only be moved digitally, through the CaixaTem application, which allows purchases with the virtual card.
The deposit for those born between January and April was made last week. See the remaining calendar of the fifth installment for who not part of Bolsa Família:
– May Birthdays: 24/08 – Tuesday;
– June Birthdays: 25/08 – Wednesday;
– Birthdays of July: 26/08 – Thursday;
– August Birthdays: 27/08 – Friday;
– September Birthdays: 28/08 – Saturday;
– October Birthdays: 28/08 – Saturday;
– November Birthdays: 29/08 – Sunday;
– December Birthdays: 31/08 – Monday.
The values of the fifth installment will only be available for withdrawal from the 1st of September, for all birthdays.
– January Birthdays: 09/01 – Wednesday;
– February Birthdays: 09/02 – Thursday;
– March Birthdays: 03/09 – Friday;
– April Birthdays: 06/09 – Monday;
– May Birthdays: 09/09 – Thursday;
– June Birthdays: 9/10 – Friday;
– July Birthdays: 13/09 – Monday;
– August Birthdays: 14/09 – Tuesday;
– September Birthdays: 15/09 – Wednesday;
– October Birthdays: 09/16 – Thursday;
– November Birthdays: 17/09 – Friday;
– December Birthdays: 20/09 – Monday.
To make a withdrawal, it is necessary to access the “Caixa Tem” application and select the options “Withdrawal without card” and “Generate withdrawal code”. With the code in hand, the beneficiary has up to one hour to withdraw the money at lotteries or Caixa branches.
The increase in the value of emergency aid is one of the demands of the demonstrations that have been taking place in the country for the impeachment of President Jair Bolsonaro. In 2021, the benefit began to be paid on April 6, limited to only one person per family.
The values were reduced from R$600 to R$1,200 last year to an average of R$250 this year. On July 5th, the federal government announced the extension of emergency aid until October 2021.
In addition to the uncertainties in the face of the new coronavirus pandemic, Brazil registers 19 million people suffering from hunger, according to 2020 data from the Brazilian Network for Research on Food and Nutritional Security and Sovereignty (Penssan).
Edition: Daniel Lamir